Upcoming Physical Dates:
May and June 2021 - Please check back for exact dates.
SPRING SPORTS SIGN UP
If you are signing up for a Spring Sport that Starts March 26th, or April 1st and it is your first sport of the school year please follow the directions for Online Registration.
The only paper forms you will now need are the physical pages that the Doctor needs to fill out and sign.
Below is the link to register for a sport AND a link to print out the Physical Pages that your doctor needs to fill out and sign.
If you are Signing up for your 2nd or 3rd sport of the school year and your physical is up to date, you can register using the Renewal Packet
Steps To Get Cleared for Sports - These steps will be utilized for Spring Sports
1. Register using your school email address and password for the student registration portal. Each student athlete needs their own log in. Once an I.D and password are entered the student athlete can send an email to their parent/guardian to link them with the student account.
2. Both the student athlete and the parent must log in to the portal and complete all neccessary forms and electronic signatures. (Either full athletic packet for the first sport of the school year, or a renewal history form for your second or third sport of the school year)
3. If you are getting a physical by your personal doctor; Print out the Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Forms above. Fill out the history portion of the form, sign the bottom of all pages and have your doctor fill out the forms. Take pictures of your forms and upload them in to your student athletic file. Then have your student athlete return the forms to the JHS or HS Catbox.
4. If you are getting a physical by the school physician; Print out the Pre-Participation Physical Evaluation Forms above. Fill out the history portion of the forms, sign the bottom of all pages, and return to the JHS or HS Catbox. The athletic secretary will call you to confirm your appointment with the school physician.
5. As athletic clearance is completed the team rosters are updated. You can check to see if your clearance is completed by checking the clearance rosters at https://pinelandswildcats.org then choosing your sports season then your sport and then clicking on the roster.
If you have already gotten a physical for this school year, then you only need to complete the Renewal Forms for your second or third sport of the school year. The Renewal form will continue to be a paper form for the rest of this school year. Beginning next year all renewals will also take place in the registration portal.
If you are getting a physical at the school with the school physician you must have completed your online forms, and handed in the pages for the doctor to fill out to the catbox. The Athletic Secretary (Mrs. Wyatt) will then contact the student athlete via email or phone call with their designated physical date and time.
We do not take walk-ins and there are limited spaces for each physical. Physical date and times are on a first come first serve basis based on when completed paperwork is handed in and online forms are completed.
.THERE WILL BE NO ATHLETIC CLEARANCE DONE THE DAY OF TRYOUTS.
NO student may participate in PRSD Athletics without a current school physical on file.
ALL Physicals Must Be Filled Out On STATE/PRSD Physical Forms!! NO EXCEPTIONS.****PLEASE BE AWARE THAT IF YOU GET A PHYSICAL BY YOUR PRIVATE DOCTOR THEY MUST HAVE COMPLETED THE CARDIAC ASSESSMENT PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT MODULE****