STUDENT EXPECTATIONS FOR REMOTE LEARNING DAYS
- Students will access each of their teachers’ Oncourse Websites to retrieve the Google Classroom Codes for this school year.
- At the start of each Remote Learning Day, students will review the lessons from each of their teachers on the Google Classrooms.
- Students will work on the lessons provided by all of their teachers for a total of at least four hours each Remote Learning Day. You will be required to work on lessons for a total of ten hours per week.
- Students will communicate with their teachers through Gmail and Google Classroom and ask for support as needed. Teachers will be checking their email and Google Classrooms several times a day.
- Students will continue to check the progress on their assessments through feedback on Google Classroom as well as the grade portal in Oncourse.
- Students can still contact their guidance counselor, CST case manager, SBYS counselor, or administration for additional support as needed.
- Pinelands staff emails can be found on the district website and is usually firstname.lastname@example.org (first initial, email@example.com)
- Students will repeat this process each Remote Learning Day, each weekday that school would normally be in session until school reopens.