Pinelands Athletics 2021 Fall Sport Spectator Guidelines
The Pinelands Regional Athletic Department is excited to welcome spectators to our home athletic events this fall. In order to protect the health and safety of all in attendance we ask that you review the guidelines listed below.
INDOOR HOME EVENTS
-Masking will be required of everyone in attendance regardless of vaccination status.
- Face coverings must cover your nose and mouth at all times.
- Spectators will not be permitted to sit directly behind the team benches (first two rows).
- Post-Game Gatherings may only be held outdoors.
OUTDOOR HOME EVENTS
- Masks are not required while outdoors but everyone must have a mask available in the event social distancing is not possible.
- Universal masking is required when entering any campus building (ex. Restrooms, Gymnasium, etc.).
Failure to comply with these policies will result in removal from the site of competition. Pinelands Regional will continue to monitor CDC, state and local public health guidelines and will update this policy when necessary. All protocols outlined in this document are subject to change. Due to the rapidly evolving COVID-19 landscape, prospective visitors should note that schedule changes may occur at any time. The Pinelands Athletic Department cannot guarantee that games will take place as scheduled or that games won’t be moved to another date and time.
WELCOME!!!!!!WELCOME TO THE PINELANDS REGIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT ATHLETIC HOMEPAGEThe Pinelands Regional Athletic Department consists of 26 varsity sports, 28 junior varsity and freshmen sports, and 16 junior high school sports. Pinelands Regional is a member of the Shore Conference. This conference consists of 44 schools from both Ocean County and Monmouth County Schools. All sports are members of the B-South Division. Pinelands Regional Junior High School is a member of the Ocean County Intermediate Athletic League and competes in the White Division.